W. Douglas Morgan, President – Montecito Water District
Director Morgan was appointed to the Montecito Water District in March 2007 and began serving on the COMB Board in January 2010.
Director Morgan received degrees from UC Berkeley and UCLA.
Professional experience and community involvement (past and present):
- Professor of Economics at UC Santa Barbara from 1967-2007
- Adult leader for Boy Scout Troop 33 since 1978
- Instrumental in rebuilding the original Scout House at Manning Park into the current Youth Center
COMB Committee Assignments:
- Administrative Committee - Chair
- Operations Committee - Committee Member
- Lake Cachuma Oak Tree Committee - Committee Member
- Fisheries Committee - Alternate
- Public Outreach Committee - Alternate
Use the form below to send a message to Director Morgan: