Director Plough was elected and sworn in to the Montecito Water District in December of 2016. He began serving on the COMB Board in January, 2019.
Director Plough received his degree in Finance and Accounting from UC Santa Barbara.
Professional Experience and Community Involvement:
- Founder of Plough & Associates, a 23 year practice specializing in management consulting on infrastructure projects for Fortune 15 energy companies
- Served as former Grand Jury Foreman and introduced performance based budgeting at the County of Santa Barbara
- Co-founder of the Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation, serving as president and vice-president
- Served on Bowl Facilities Committee, instrumental to the successful planning and construction of its $40 million renovation project
- Officer of the Santa Barbara County Taxpayers Association
- Appointed to the Santa Barbara City College Bond V Oversight Committee
- Served as former president of Friends of the Channel Islands National Park
COMB Committee Assignments:
Committee assignments coming soon.
Use the form below to send a message to Director Plough: