Polly Holcombe, President –Carpinteria Valley Water District
Director Holcombe was elected to the Carpinteria Valley Water District in 2012 and began serving on the COMB Board in January 2015.
Director Holcombe received a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from the University of South Carolina.
Professional experience and community involvement (past and present):
- Serves on the Carpinteria Valley Water District Rate and Budget Committee
- Region 5 board member to the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA)
- Volunteer with the Carpinteria Historical Museum, Carpinteria Beautiful and Carpinteria Valley Arts Council
COMB Committee Assignments:
- Administrative Committee - Chair
- Operations Committee - Committee Member
- Public Outreach Committee - Committee Member
- Fisheries Committee - Alternate
Use the form below to send a message to Director Holcombe: