Director Holcombe was elected to the Carpinteria Valley Water District in 2012 and began serving on the COMB Board in January 2015.
Director Holcombe received a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from the University of South Carolina.
Professional experience and community involvement (past and present):
- Serves on the Carpinteria Valley Water District Rate and Budget Committee
- Region 5 board member to the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA)
- Volunteer with the Carpinteria Historical Museum, Carpinteria Beautiful and Carpinteria Valley Arts Council
COMB Committee Assignments:
- Fisheries Committee - Chair
- Public Outreach Committee - Committee Member
- Administrative Committee - Alternate
- Operations Committee - Alternate
- Lake Cachuma Oak Tree Committee - Alternate
Use the form below to send a message to Director Holcombe: