Mr. Degner joined COMB as the Water Resources Engineer in September 2017.
COMB's Water Resource Engineer is responsible for design, planning and construction management of COMB's Infrastructure Improvement Program (IIP) and Habitat Improvement Program (HIP). The Water Resource Engineer works closely with the Operations and Fisheries Division Managers on engineering, modeling and design to implement projects most effectively. The Water Resource Engineer also oversees outside engineering consultants who perform these functions on behalf of COMB.
- Bachelor of Science in Hydrologic Science, Highest Honors, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Professional Engineer in Civil in the State of California
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality
- California Qualified SWPPP Developer/Qualified SWPPP Practitioner
- California Water Treatment Operator - Grade T2
- California Water Distribution Operator - Grade D2
- California Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner
Use the form below to send a message to Mr. Degner: