Director Hanson was elected to the Goleta Water District Board in 2008 and began serving on the COMB Board in January 2009.
Director Hanson received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Yale University and a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.
Professional experience and community involvement (past and present):
- Goleta Water District representative to the Cachuma Conservation Release Board (CCRB)
- Goleta Water District Chair, Water Management and Long Range Planning Committee
- Member of the Goleta Vision Committee and co-author of its report, A Comprehensive Vision for the Eastern Goleta Valley (2006)
COMB Committee Assignments:
- Public Outreach Committee - Chair
- Administrative Committee - Committee Member
- Fisheries Committee - Committee Member
Use this form to send a message to Director Hanson: