Director Sneddon was elected to Santa Barbara City Council, District 4 in November 2017 and began serving on the COMB Board in January 2018.
Director Sneddon received a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Geophysics from the University of California Los Angeles and received a Master of Science degree in Geophysics from the Colorado School of Mines.
Professional experience and community involvement (past and present):
- Environmental Geology Instructor at Santa Barbara City College
- Geophysicist with the Crustal Imaging Characterization Team for USGS
- Geophysical Consultant
- Peabody Charter School Board Member
COMB Committee Assignments:
- Operations Committee - Chair
- Lake Cachuma Oak Tree Committee - Chair
Use the form below to send a message to Director Sneddon: